on 7 December 2009
Yesterday morning I awoke to find this album sitting on my kitchen table. Despite the fact that I had never laid eyes on it before, I knew it had been there forever.

I lowered myself to the floor and pressed the disc to my cheek; it was unnaturally cool. Disorientated and confused I lay there, paralysed, as an almighty cacophony broke about my person. Jangling, bitter, discordant and utterly beautiful, I wept like a child until it past and dusk once again settled its mantle of calm about my shoulders.

For this reason, the fact that I own no other possessions and to combat the dreadful low-frequency throb that fills my soul when I am not awarding marks to things, I give this object five stars.
11 Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details