on 21 October 2013
Having had a previous version of Go Walk shoes which were quickly wearing out, I thought these would be appropriate for Autumn and bought them.

They are as pictured, but are extremely comfortable. One person (my sister) says it looks like I'm wearing house slippers, though every one else who's seen them likes them (or are just being polite!) To be honest, I like the non-traditional solid colour about it, the pink colour inside just adds to the comfort (my previous pair were designed for warmer weather so wasnt lined).

They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn, and am looking forward to buying the Winter equivalent! They may not be water resistant but do dry out pretty quickly once they're wet. If, like me you walk a lot and are looking for comfortable shoes, if you don't mind the colour they are worth the price. Be warned though, if you are a regular walker, the grips on these don't last long so you might want to start lining up your next pair as I am. My last pair have lasted me for almost a year and still going strong, though the treads are thinning. Hopefully these will last just as long.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.