on 3 April 2014
Ok so the Sauce is lovely, pretty spicy and with the hint of time as suggested, reminds me of Lime Pickle a bit, but thats ok for me. I would recommend trying this.

HOWEVER. the pack of 3 comes in a lovely "amazon" cardboard box, with minimal brown paper packaging. So on my first order the top of one had been smashed and leaked. At this point I assumed that it had been damaged some time ago. I called Amazon who were of course great and sent me out another 3 pack, letting me keep the 2 undamaged.

I wasn't in for the second package to arrive, so had to go to the post office to collect it. I could smell the chile sauce as soon as the postal worker brought the package out from the back. On getting it home I found that 2 of the bottles had smashed.
I didn't bother calling Amazon and just left packaging feedback, as I had finally got 3 full un broken bottles.

SO the sauce is great if you can take the risk that they will arrive in one piece.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details