on 20 November 2013
Here goes my long detailed review.

Firstly, had a little bit of confusion with delivery, I was told by Amazon to expect it by Tuesday (19th November) but on the CityLink site it said Saturday the (16th) but that isn't really a problem! Anyway after reading the reviews for a few of these Armani watches I decided to go with this one as it seemed like the real deal, When it arrived it did not let down. One person said the jewler said theirs was fake, so I checked the packaging first... All in Emporio Armani casing and oh look a little certificate of authentication right at the bottom! On the watch itself under the dial is a big certification too, so no worries that this is GENUINE. The watch itself is absolutely gorgeous, I have small wrists and I'm going to have to get 1 or 2 of the links taken out but it still looks good on my wrist and really shows off a bit of class.

One reviewer said they are not too be fooled and the face will be BLACK - I opened it in a darkish room and thought the same, went straight into a bright light and oh look, the beautiful dark blue shon through, so this is the colour that you will be getting if you purchase.

The weight of the watch is fairly good too, it is quite a big watch with a big face but the way I see it, weight means quality. I would say, if your in a rush when this is delivered, wait to open as the initial packaging is easy to open up, but the plastic covering over the whole watch is really quite tricky to get off - took me about 10/15 mins!! I wasn't in a rush though so it was no problem.

All in all I love this addition to my style, its a gorgeous watch that goes with anything I wear and for the price, you cannot fault it what so ever.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink