Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Hotel Transylvania 3 Hotel Transylvania 3 Hotel Transylvania 3 Learn more Learn more Learn more Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICE
23 January 2017
I am not, and sadly never could be, a drummer. However I love the Beatles' music and, having spotted this new book on a display stand at its publishers while I was there fixing the loo (!), I thought it looked fascinating so I later bought a signed copy (direct from the authors on here incidentally - thanks very much chaps).

The first two reviewers have covered the book perfectly, but it deserves all the praise they have given it and I just wanted to add another five star review to the collection.

I won't pretend to be able to understand the drumming notation given for the songs, but the details of Ringo's life, his kit, his technique and how he fitted in to the group are also well worth buying it for.

It's a beautifully made book, heavy, striking and attractive to look at, and with excellent reproduction of the text and photographs.

All in all, for a different, and I believe quite rare perspective on the greatest single collection of 20th century songs, this is a wonderful book, and I recommend it to you unreservedly.
2 people found this helpful