on 16 July 2003
This was the book that started me reading all of Victoria Alexander's books. I first bought The Prince's Bride out of curiosity. I had never read the author's books before, and was skeptical at how good it would be, but the synopsis caught me, and I was eager to give it a go.
I was not disappointed - the book offered me everything I asked for in a romance. Humour, wit, sizzling sex, and it was a page turner! It's hard to find authors who write with enough light-hearted humour to make you smile and laugh.
I've since sunk my eyes into every other Victoria Alexander books I can get my hands on! :)
0Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details