on 31 December 2007
20 years ago (in my teens) I was a keen knitter, having learnt the basics (cast on, knit, purl and cable) from a family friend. I found knitting to be a therapeutic hobby...Now an adult with children, I came across a Knit Kit Poncho for for my daughter who is 8 years old. We had fun casting on showing her the basics, within an hour she was knitting away...

I got the knitting bug! I couldn't wait to start knitting again, feeling like a novice I wanted to understand the different types of wool that were suitable for making different garments, also improve my abilities to knit different stitches and create different projects most of all to tackle patterns with confidenence!

I looked at a wide range of knitting books before purchasing The Knitter's Bible. This book is a Bible for knitters, broken down in easy steps with illustrations, references provide on where to obtain wool.

I cannot wait to start the Patchwork Cushion project, an array of stitch patterns to enhance my knitting abilities, I would recommend this book to beginners and experts alike, there is something new to learn for everyone. Great Buy you won't regret it!!
0Comment| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?