5.0 out of 5 stars Superb product buy without ANY hesitation., 12 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Compatible Cyan / Light Cyan / Yellow / Magenta / Light Magenta / Black Multipack - 18 Printer Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus Photo PX730WD (Office Product)
I ordered my new Epson Stylus Photo PX730WD printer and at the same time ordered 2 x 18 packs of replacement ink cartridges from More Inks purely based on the extremely positive comments made by other reviewers.

I have to say that I was not disappointed in any way whatsoever. The cartridges arrived very quickly extremely well packed with each set of cartridges packed in it's own secure presentation box. Each individual cartridge was then securely encased in a strong plastic vacuum skin very similar to the genuine Epson cartridges.

As soon as the printer arrived I put in the original Epson Cartridges in it to set it up and test it. As I did this I noticed that when the printer displayed the print levels for the first time some of the cartridges were far from full and one was less than three quarters full - very poor considering the cost of these genuine items.

Once the printer was up and running fully I tested it on printing photos using the Epson cartridges to establish a bench mark to ultimately compare the More Ink cartridges against. Of course the results were superb and at this stage I became rather concerned that I may have made a mistake and that the much cheaper alternative cartridges would never be able to live up to these standards of performance.

After I had convinced myself that the the printer was working fully using the Epson Cartridges I decided to try out the More Ink versions. I opened the printer to reveal the print head and waited for it to position itself for
cartridge removal. At this point I turned the printer off at the wall and removed each Epson cartridge in turn and replaced it with the More Ink version. This done I turned on the power again praying that the printer would go through it's start up cycle again without noticing that the cartridges had been replaced with non genuine alternatives. You can imagine my relief when this was exactly what happened. The machine started up again without any hitch and has continued to do so since then and I have now very nearly emptied my first set of More Ink cartridges as I have been printing out masses of recent holiday photos all perfect with excellent print quality.

I would also point out at this stage that when I checked the ink levels of the More Ink for the first time each cartridge was 100% full to the brim which was a big improvement on the Epson originals.

Summing up I would go as far as to say that buying the More ink cartridges was one of the best, if not the best , buying decisions that I have made in many years. I challenge anyone to differentiate in print quality achieved between the More Ink cartridges and the Epson originals and even the printer fails to notice the difference because when checking the ink levels and cartridge information on the cartridges fitted into the machine it always states "Epson Genuine" against each colour.

I would recommend anyone reading this review to have NO hesitation whatsoever in buying the More Ink cartridges -
they are simply superb. I estimate that I can buy around eight sets of More Ink cartridges to one average priced Epson set. More Ink as a company are very professional in the way they operate getting the goods to you very quickly, very well presented and packed, all at an unbelievably low price. What more could you ask for?? Just go for it!, you will not be disappointed.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]