on 26 November 2011
I have had my 50" VT30 for a couple of weeks now and Iam very impressed. I have had a panasonic plasma in one form or another for a good few years and decided that this year I would treat myself to the flagship model. The last Panasonic plasma I bought was back in 2008 and I can confirm that the technology has moved on significantly, picture quality is amazing, although, as always it's only as good as your source, but watching Blu-Rays is a dream.

A lot has been reported on the various issues that apparently plague the 2011 Panasonic panels, however I can confirm I have had no such issues with mine. ( IR, green tinge, fan noise etc etc)

This is my first 3D set so have nothing to compare it against apart from the cinema. I'd say the experience matches, if not betters that of the cinema.

Overall a reallly good set and if your toying with the idea of upgrading from an older model from any manufacturer, then go for it,you will not be disappointed.
0Comment| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?