on 27 June 2008
I am a massive Bon Jovi fan and I have been trying to get my hands on this album for a while now. When it arrived on Thursday I was excited but pretty nervous about listening to it for the first time.

Trust me when I say that I had nothing to be worried about. This album is pure genius and there is no other way to describe it. By breaking the songs down and taking them back to their raw roots - Jon,Richie, David & Tico have been able to showcase just how good they are at what they do.

You can hear how special and adaptable Jons voice is and this album just confirms the fact that Richie Sambora is the greatest guitarist in the world (in my opinion that is). "You Give Love a Bad Name" gets a bluesy revamp, "Living on a Prayer" is stripped back to basics and "Its My Life" becomes an introspective piano piece (my favourite song on the whole album)

If you are a true Bon Jovi fan - get this album - you wont be disappointed.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details