on 1 May 2009
I've been a Microsoft Office user since the very first versions (in fact before they were called Office as such). The 2007 version is easily the worst ever and in my opinion, a backward step. I initally thought that the new menu systems were just a matter of getting used to and in the long run they would be more efficient to use. I was completely wrong in this thinking. The carry on that you have to go through to do some fairly simple tasks like inserting an image from a scanner is ludicrous. I subsequently discovered that some of the old hot keys from 2003 still work but really, it should be easier using the menu system.

It's not just me either, every single person that I've spoken to hates this version with a passion. I suppose we're stuck with it as Microsoft aren't going to go back but it's a real shame that this version isn't what it should have been.
0Comment| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?