on 14 August 2012
I love this game!
I have only done this to warn of the problems encountered when you try to play this, one of my all time favourite games, on the Xbox 360. There is a whole host of issues which have got worse, not better, with successive updates to the 360 and its dashboard.
The worst thing for long time fans like me is there is no longer any access to the downloadable content, it may have been small but contained the best two light sabre crystals amongst other top gear.
This used to be available as I played through this last when the 360 first came out, I just tried to play it today and its gone... forever("Can not connect to XBL" message).
I'm going to have to buy the PC version and hope my ageing laptop will run it, yet another reason to dislike Microsoft...
What's this?