on 16 June 2012
Rise Against being my favourite band. I instantly bought this the day it was released. An I gotta say... it's probably my favourite album by Rise Against yet! So many great songs from End game to my favourite on the album which is 'Wait for me'
What I truly love about Rise Against is that their songs have meaning, they teach us and show us about the worlds problems that many are too blind to see. Which made me love them. I also love the front cover of the album, one of the many but personally, this cover is my favourite out of them all.

A MUST buy for Rise Against fans.
What's this?