on 18 July 2005
This book was so exciting that I read it all in one day. I read and read because I wanted to know how it ended. But when I was finished I was very sad that it was over! Now I am considering reading it again.
This book is in now way slow or a bit too much like I found HP # 5. It just graps you and you can but it down.
Both Harry and Ron get girlfriends and Harry becomes the Quiditch captain but he has many more things to keep him occupied! Like the private lessons with Dubledore, finding out what Malfoy is up to and avoiding the new teachers get-togethers.
Harry also discovers that he likes potions after he get a new teacher. This has much to do with the halfblood prince which helps Harry a great deal with his potions making...
The ending is quite dramatic and it kept me wondering... And hoping that we will soon get the final HP book!
Enjoy it!