on 25 March 2013
We moved into a new house recently right next door to a nuisance rottweiller..absolute nightmare as dog was barking on/off all day until taken indoors by its owners at night. Apparently previously dog was barking throughout the night but pressure of complaints forced owner to take it indoors during the night. Otherwise, during the day, it barks at any movement or noise in the road or adjacent gardens. It barks at the postman, window cleaner, anyone daring to walk in the street, cars pulling up, front doors opening or shutting, even toilet flushing in adjacent houses or lights being turned on at dusk. Ignorant brainless owners use the poor thing for breeding but otherwise pen it & ignore it all day.. All neighbours in vicinity aware of the problem & not very happy as you might imagine. Otherwise a pleasant quiet road with considerate neighbours. Problem is the edge of estate backs onto less salubrious houses including the one owned by our friend with his rottweiller..

Nervous about buying this gadget as read negative reviews as well as positive. However, we were desperate for some relief as poor dog was driving us nuts..Dazer II arrived this morning & dog was barking as postman arrived & carried on barking when he left. Opened box noticed it already had a battery in it as red light went on when I pressed buitton. Went straight upstairs opened bedroom window, pointed dazer at very loudly barking dog & hey presto it immediately shut up & looked at me. Pressed dazer again & it disappeared like a shot into its kennel. Couldn't believe it. Nor could my wife who witnessed the whole thing. This was two hours ago. It started barking again about an hour ago but just me appearing at the window dazer in hand immediately shut the thing up again. Immediately. I didn't even have to press the dazer. I'm truly speechless & amazed. Despite my reservations this thing obviously works & works like a charm. To the doubters all I can say is that with my angry, bored & neglected rottweiller neighbour the dazer II is definitely the solution.
From my own experience this thing is worth every single penny. Saves me complianing to the council environmental people..I was in process of keeping a daily barking diary in preparation for a formal investigation to be started. Quiet days I think are here again..thank goodness.

If only they made something similar I could point at the brainless owners of this poor dog & train them with..I'd buy such a thing if I could. For the poor dog's sake.
22 Comments| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details