on 15 May 2014
I bought these for the gym, for use with my computer and as a headset for my phone. I was quite sceptical about them as I'd seen some mixed reviews.

For my purposes they are excellent. Good enough sound quality; at least as good as the Shure wired in ears headphones that these replace. I bought the Comply Tx-500 Isolation tips as I couldn't see myself fiddling around with the system they come with and this combination is excellent. I wear these loose round the back of my neck. No need to go over the ear.

The bluetooth range is very very good and I have had no drop outs so far. (I use it with an HTC one a Dell laptop and an ipod classic with bluetooth adaptor.)

There is not much to complain about. If I had to say anything negative it would be that when turning the volume up or down using the headset there is a brief interruption of play so I tend to use the source controlls instead.
5 people found this helpful