on 26 September 2012
As a DJ I have a number of laser lights. I decided to purchase this one as I have a very similar one that is green and loved that one. This red laser light is just as effective. It's small, light weight and packs a punch. I would reccommend. I have more expensive laser lights where you have red, green, blue together but I take out cheaper lights when I get paid less for events etc. They are still as effective but means that my more expensive lasers have a longer life span. The light does an array of patterns and is bright.

Hope this review helps.

2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details