HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 12 January 2013
Having recently discovered Moleskine notebooks, I have purchased a few variants. This is one of my favourites!

Being a huge Star Wars fan, I am very pleased with this notebook. It is the same size as standard large Moleskines, with fantastic artwork on the front. There is a pocket at the back of the notebook, allowing me to store bits of paper, etc. The handy strap also helps keep my notebook closed and secure.

All in all, I am really pleased with this. It looks very cool when I take it to lab' meetings at work, or use it on my train commute. I can highly recommend this to make your note taking a little more fun! 5/5
What's this?