Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

21 February 2015
  Face Cream by SINIVALIA
My skin type is susceptible to dryness, even though certain areas on my face are oily. I wanted to turn things around with the appropriate moisturizing routine.
I am using Sinivalia other products, but wanted a cream that I can use on both my face and my body.
This jar is unusually big, I am sure it will last for a long time, even if used all over the body.
After using the cream for a short time I noticed my skin feels and looks more refreshed and rejuvenated. The cream is very moisturising and lightweight and some dark patches and scaly skin on my hands are less visible. Highly recommend.
25 people found this helpful