TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 June 2014
I bought this because I've started to sketch cars and I thought it would help me draw the classic (British and European) cars I love from the 1960s and 1970s. The car selection wasn't what I was expecting.

Further research reveals that this book is a compilation of three other books:

1) Classic (American) cars of the 1950s - Mercury, Oldsmobile, Studebaker, Cadillac etc - 30 examples
2) American muscle cars 1960 to 1975 - 44 examples
3) Luxury cars - 30 examples - at last some British and European cars from the 1990s and 2000s

Every drawing misses the combination of period and country of origin I was after which is a shame. I will copy sketch some to help me develop my eye-hand coordination but not as many as I would have hoped.

For British children who down have an interest in classic American cars, I recommend Luxury Cars Coloring Book (Dover History Coloring Book) > It has the same last 30 cars which are about 10 years out of date but I think they'll find it offputting to see 70+ drawings at the front of the book they don't know. They will still enjoy colouring in Aston Martins, Porsches, Lamborghinis, Ferraris and even a Pagani Zonda and a Koenigsegg.
What's this?