on 20 July 2006
I ordered this because I've always loved the fraggles and anything Jim Henson, but despite the quality of the programme I was very dissapointed to see that ONLY TWO EPISODES are included! This came as rather a shock to me, as I've come to accept the standard number of episodes per DVD to be around six.

For this reason, I don't think I'll buy any more of them, and hope that one day they release a proper collection set. It's a low price DVD, but I'd expect more than fifty minutes of viewing, even for six pounds.

On the other hand they are great shows, and I can't say anything bad about that aspect of it.
11 Comment| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?