on 23 March 2009
I didn't even have to use the CD driver to install the keyboard & mouse, Vista picked it up immediately & installed it instantly, can't really get an easier set up than that!

I love the fact that there are 3 settings for the keyboard. My daughter likes to have it on the flat setting, my partner like the keyboard to be in the 4degree setting & I like it on the higher 8 degree feet.

I was prepard for the wavy design to be nothing more than a gimick & as I'm the only person in the house that can type with more than 2 fingers, I thought that the others would whine about the layout, but we all love it. The wavy design really does make it more comfortable for your fingers & the wrist rest is also perfect as you can rest your hands on there without feeling it (unlike some where you can feel the edges of a box which holds the rest). Also the keys are very soft to use & don't make that loud click-clacking noise like some cheaper keyboards.

As a bookkeeper I like the calculator, excel & calendar keyboard shortcuts, my daughter uses the media shortcuts a lot.

I know that there have been some reviews moaning about the side mouse buttons for taking you backwards & forwards online, but now I have them I really rely on them and it frustrates me when I'm using someone elses computer & they don't have them. Also I love the fact that you can switch the mouse off when you are not using it which means that the batteries last a lot longer than other mice I have used that don't have an on/off button.

I really must say that this is the best keyboard & mouse I have ever used and imo it certainly deserves 5 stars.
What's this?