on 18 January 2013
This is a great and hardwearing mechanical pencil. The 9mm lead holds up well and doesn't snap too easily. I use it nearly everyday both to take notes in class and to make notes in books (where I don't like to use pens).
The leads feed in smoothly and unlike other mechanical pencils I have used it doesn't jam up. I liked to so much I bought a second one to keep at my work place and one at home so as not to find myself without. A really excellent product.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details