on 24 June 2011
Well, I have read both of the main novels to the series (The Painted Man and The Desert Spear) and I had read THe Great Bazaar but was mostly anticipating Brayan's Gold.

I will start with The Great Bazaar, this is a fantastic little novella, a little shorter than I would have liked but still brilliant. It answers a coupleof questions people may have been wondering from The Painted Man as well as exploring Arlen a little more in depth. I thought it an absolutely fantastic read and would recomend anybody who is a fan of the series to read this, and if you're not, then you're on Amazon so serch The Painted Man and get it! Anybody who has not read this series is seriously missing out!

Onto Brayan's Gold, now this story was absolutely brilliant, The Great Bazaar was good but this eclipses it in my opinion. It is a story about Arlen's first messenger run and had me so gripped I finished the whole Novella in less than two hours. Again I would have loved it to be a little longer, but then again if I had my wish it would be thousands of pages long. Another brilliant thing about Brayan's Gold is, if you haven't read any of the main books this wouldn't really spoil a great deal and would be a good read alone. It's also a lot more mild on the violence so perhaps even suitable to read to a young one who likes scary stories?

Either way, these two novellas are both fantastic and I recomend everybody to read them.
0Comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.