on 2 January 2007
The first book I read by JP was My Sisters Keeper which I thought was amazing. I then read Perfect Match which was also brilliant. Based on those 2 books I bought as many JP books as I could, then tried to gobble them up as quickly as possible. Unfortunately I have not read anything as good as those first two books.

I found the main character in this book to be just so dreary and wishy washy that I almost sympathised with her adulterous husband. She was such a drain to read about that I found myself almost skimming the parts she featured in. She was also a bit stupid not to realise what her hubby and only friend were up to. I need my main characters to have more backbone than this. If you're going to lay down in front of people dont be surprised if they walk over you.

There was just not enough in this book to hold my interest. Even the main thread of the book - euthanasia - wasn't written in a way which made the topic controversial and I did not find that I was battling with my own thoughts as I was with My Sisters Keeper about the rights and wrongs.

Quite a let down I'm afraid.
11 Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.