on 14 March 2013
Brilliant, not the Scotchgard, anyone who's ever used it knows how good it is, no it's the delivery. We had been out walking on Saturday morning, it rained, hard. When we got home an hour or so later my wife's boots had let some water in.
I ordered this product on Saturday afternoon and was surprised by it's arrival at 2.30pm on Monday. I had opted for free delivery rather than the express delivery offered.
I can reassure anyone worried that my wife might get wet feet again, she won't. I have applied the Scotchgard and water now runs off them as off the proverbial duck's back.
9 people found this helpful