on 7 February 2012
I bought this for my kid, However after 2 days of usage it stopped working.. I tried switching it on and off and out of frustration I just gave it a slap and surprisingly it started working.. and then it randomly works and sometimes it doesn't and finally yesterday it died..

I have bought 100s of stuff from amazon in last 8 years this is the first time I have made a bad purchase in fact the worst I have done anywhere Amazon should ban this seller who sell these kind of dodgy stuff especially when it's a health and medication product.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink