I was excited to see if this product worked. When it arrive and i began to used it i came to realise the light area was far too small for the area that I wanted to treat. It would take 40mins to do my forehead. But.....I persisted and carried on doing it morning and night. Then it stopped working. The light came on then turned off one second later. I thought no problems i will get a new battery. Put a new battery in.... Same thing happened again. I bought a different brand battery.....same thing. It either stays on for one second or doesn't come on at all. So I threw it in the bin. So......I still dont know if this product works.