on 25 June 2011
I bought this to keep in our motorhome so we can make prints for our scrapbook and to use as postcards as we travel. For this it's perfect and does exactly what it says on the tin. Colour rendition is good. In addition I rather like its clunky, 'Heath Robinson' mechanism which allows you to see the colours in a photo build up layer by layer as it's printed. But then I'm a dinosaur whose first experience of photography was shaped by the magic of printing from black & white film in a darkroom.

Only drawback: this model of printer will support 2 different paper cassettes: postcard size or credit card size. It only ships with the postcard size tray. If that's all you want then fine. I wanted credit card size too. In theory that's available to buy separately as an accessory. But at the time of writing it's no longer sold by Canon in the UK market(although still available in the USA, Australia and New Zealand.) I was lucky enough to get hold of a used one.

PS I haven't owned this long enough to comment on longer term reliability.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink