on 22 February 2014
Moving into university halls abroad, I was looking for a set of speakers that wouldn't take up too much space, affordable and of great sound quality. I bought these after reading a few reviews online (There weren't many because I think this speakers aren't very popular). However, the reviews were consistent in saying these produce great sound. When my speakers arrived, I was pleasantly surprised =) The clarity of the speakers in the mid and high ranges were really nice. Though it may only be a 2.0 system, I find the bass sufficient for my type of music (instrumental, ballad, pop, R&B) but a little lacking when compared with my previous 2.1 set. The speakers are elevated such that the music is directed nicely to your ears when sitting in front of the computer, sometimes making me feel like I'm listening to my music live. I was worried at first because there's no controls to change the bass/treble but I guess there's no need for it because the sound produced is balanced to my liking.

I have to admit I'm not skilled enough and my feedback may not be agreed by others. But in my opinion, I would highly recommend these speakers unless you need big bass.
What's this?