on 6 September 2010
Someone said they found this book a bit boring, but then, so are Fighter Jet manuals. The important thing is, this book tells you what you need to know in a nuts and bolts way and continually assures you that you will eventually be able to 'fly' if you simply read the book and stay the course.

I bought 'Your Writing Coach' along with 5 others to prepare for a project. I intended to sell them all on ebay after I had read them, but this one became 'mine' not long after I began reading and it will sit alongside my day-job trade reference books- that I would never think of selling.

I also bought 'On Writing'. I don't think it's a good idea to compare these two books, but you can read my Amazon 'On Writing' review if you want to see what I thought of it.
What's this?