on 4 July 2011
I was given my Kindle as a present last Christmas. I love it...so easy to use. Handy for reading in bed..lighter than a book and you don't loose your page if you fall asleep while reading. Being able to change the font size must be a bonus to people with poor/failing sight and not having to cart around a pile of books in my luggage when I go on holiday is something I am looking forward to. Downloading a new book is so simple and extrememly fast. From deciding I want to read a certain book to starting reading it can take less than a minute.

When my Kindle started to play up a couple of months ago it was a simple and painless process getting a replacement...it came in the post the day after I contacted Amazon Customer Services...no quibbles, no fuss. Can't fault the customer service I received.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.