on 11 October 2013
I read the review at the bottom before purchasing this stand, and on the basis that Invision's smaller versions have garnered almost perfect reviews, I assumed the review is fake. Having now purchased the product, I can confirm the quality of the product.

1. I'm not sure what other brackets are like, but this one feels plenty sturdy. At full extension, there is some slight wobble, but it's minor. More of a vibration. The overall construction is very, very sturdy, and it moves on its hinges with a stiff, but smooth motion. It doesn't feel like something that cost me £24.

2. The other reviewer mentioned that he bought stronger fittings, but I used the original. Obviously given that it's only been up a day, I can't comment on their quality, but they felt good. 100mm plugs are usually pretty strong, so hopefully it'll hold up. I'm confident it will.

Anyway, as far as the product goes, I can't recommend it highly enough. You've got about 5-7 degrees tolerance on either side if you don't manage to hang it straight; it has a screw you an un-tighten that will allow you to rotate the bracket slightly to fix any alignment issues.

The design is very nice, and when fully closed, it sits flush to the wall and is completely hidden.

I dunno, it's hard to fault it really, so I'm giving it four stars. The TV is hanging on my wall, the bracket isn't ugnly, and it doesn't look cheap. It has a cable tidy, and a casing to hide the plate that connects to the wall.

Would purchase again.