on 28 June 2012
When my daughter told me she wanted a horse I thought I'd see if one of these kept her quiet for a while ;-) I searched all the hobby horses available, decided I wanted one with wheels at the bottom, and decided on this one. Well, actually I was going to buy the beige one, but when my daughter saw the pink one she insisted that was the one she wanted!
It's good quality, very sturdy, and I like the poles on either side that can be held, as I'm sure they will add to the durability. I also like the design, and think that some of the hobby horses out there can have slightly odd looking faces.
This resulted in one very happy child, who insisted on taking it to bed with her.. Not sure how happy I was about my little one sleeping with a horse's head in the bed - reminded me of the Godfather film, but it kept her happy, and that's the main thing :-)
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details