on 23 September 2013
I have has a TomTom 50 for many years. It has served me extremely well and still guides me accurately. However when I found the software was too old to download maps of other countries, I decided to buy a newer model. I am delighted with my GO LIVE 1005.

My first trip using this was to Switzerland and back which was completed without any problem whatsoever. I believe such a good product actually increases the safety of the journey since you can drive with a relaxed, confident mindset.

I have not found the voice control very effective, however this may reflect my poor enunciation or lack of experience with this Tom Tom.

I would not hesitate to recommend this Tom Tom to anyone.
3 people found this helpful