on September 25, 2007
I first discovered this in the book isle of my local Asda. It isn't the kind of book I would normally read but I was hard pressed for choice and decided to give it a try. Boy was I suprised!
Keri Arthur is a very talented writer. The world she has created is so realistic you can almost feel the atmosphere she describes. She goes into the book as if you already know all about her world, and even though I didn't have a clue, I forgot that I didn't the minute I started reading.
The characters in this book are the best I have seen in a long while and I am in the process of reading my way through the rest of the series. Keri Arthur has got me hooked on this genre. and I fully intend to see this series to the end.
A very well written and entertaining series which I couldn't put down. I would recommend this for people who have read this genre before but I would also say that this series is a great entry point at which to begin.
11 comment| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?