on 11 February 2012
The service from Amazon was very prompt and so were the returns/exchanges so full marks there.

However, the boots that arrived each time were faulty!

First Pair left foot Faulty:
The first pair looked just as advertised in the photo. The same colour and textured leather. The right foot fitted perfectly and was so comfortable and I was so pleased and excited that I was going to have a good sturdy pair of boots that would be comfotable for walking long distance in but also looked great with what is quite a substantial heel. However, when I tried on the left foot it was unbearably uncomfortable in the back of the heel I couldn't have it on my foot for more than a few seconds. So disappointing but as the right foot was so great I didn't have to think twice to return and exchange them for another pair.

Second Pair Faulty:
The second pair arrived extremely quickly and I was so excited. Unfortunately as soon as I opened the box I could see they were faulty. The leather was dark, without the textured effect, and looked cracked in places. I tried them on and they were uncomfortable and so still I couldn't walk in them. But remembering the excellent right foot fo the first pair I returned and exchanged these for another pair.

Third Pair Faulty:
The third pair arrived very quickly but when I opened the box they were just like the 2nd pair, faulty again.

Fourth Pair?
I'm weary. I really want the right foot boot I had the first time around along with the good left foot. Is it possible to have them?

I notice that to buy a new pair it's about £129 now. The pair I ordered, with the same photo, were about £60. I wonder if Amazon has a load of these boots which are faulty and are trying to off load them for a cheaper price.

I'll try once more to do an exchange. If they are faulty again, I will give up and just return them for a refund.
What's this?