on 2 March 2009
I bought this book because it was recommended by a friend and I have not been disappointed. The book is a visual feast from cover to cover and the instructions are top class as well. Often one gets one and not the other!

The lack of supplier list did not worry me as I have been quilting for many years and already had most of the items needed (not that there are
many anyway). The only item I didn't have was the rectangle tool and Lynne provides a template for that so it is easy enough to make your own if you wish.

The new techniques for one piece and many piece units which can be joined to other patchwork pieces were an eye opener. I have already made trial blocks and found some shortcuts (and ways to save fabric) myself.

I am very happy with this book even though I probably won't make a traditional cathedral window quilt I hope to make something using the one piece technique.
17 people found this helpful