on 1 December 2011
I bought this machine at the end of October. It was £160 on here then. All I can say is that I absolutely love it. Before I bought this I had a cheap Morphy Richards machine which spluttered water everywhere and took ages to use. This machine is so simple to use and so quick at making the coffee. It heats up and froths the milk in no time. I bought the machine via a reccomendation as I was originally looking at bean to cup, but the value for money with this is so good. You get all 16 types of coffee to try in the pack. Then I ordered a mixed 250 box of capsules from Nespresso online which I though would last a while, but now not so sure as we use it so often. When looking at other machines I noticed that this one had a higher pressure than most normal espresso machines. It makes an excllent cup. We normally press the bigger cup utton to get the bigger serving as we normally have latte's. With the mink frother we use the less frothy option, meaning more milk and I have found I can fuill just above the max line to then have a full latte mug.

The water tank is easy to re-fill. The only slight dissapointment was that I thought the frother would have a bigger capacity so you could make 2 latte's at the same time. However, it doesn't take long to heat and froth another sering.

Overall I am incredibly happy that I purchased this machine.
11 Comment| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?