on 31 July 2013
I bought this headset a few days ago and was very exited when it arrived.
I plugged them straight into my PC and was really impressed with the sound quality, although they are the first proper pair of headsets I have owned (so I can't really compare).
I tested the mic and it was so quiet you couldn't hear me, and when you could there was popping and cracking! I searched the web and a solution was to plug it into the back of my PC... And it worked! Great mic, doesn't pick up too much background noise.

Overall, I love these and would recommend them if you have a budget of £100 when buying headsets.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink