TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 May 2014
Over the years I've had a number of mouth guards whether it be for sporting pursuits, or to satisfy dental advice that I was grinding my teeth whilst asleep, some of which were ill fitting, and extremely uncomfortable. Being of little resolve, and self will I was unable to persevere with them.

However, recently and to deal with self tongue biting during the night, I purchased a Makura Ignis Pro Guard, which whilst I can't say I enjoyed wearing, at least I was able to bear it in my mouth longer than previously owned guards, and whether because of it or by natural causes, my tongue biting went away.

The best I've had todate.
0Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?