on 15 July 2013
Oh man! As a long-time lover of the music of Jellyfish - I'm one of the crowd that nods along when anyone writes about how they should have been huge etc - I ordered this as soon as I realised it existed. It is superb. It is wonderful. They are incredible. The recording let's you feel that you're there with the intimate between-song crowd and room ambience. I love the way the band links the songs and on occasion runs from one straight into another. The musicianship is excellent and the recording to me lacks nothing for there only being the four of them playing. I Wanna Stay Home stands out, possibly because it could so easily (in lesser hands) have sounded relatively lightweight next to the more rock-out numbers. It doesn't, it sounds sublime, and left me with tears in my eyes. I realise that I'm not saying anything that hasn't been laid out in other reviews but I just wanted to reiterate what everyone thinks... Jellyfish, the best band in the world - every box ticked, every appetite sated. Brilliant!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details