on 29 November 2013
This is well be one of the best purchases I've made all year. It is sure, other items are fancier and infinitely more expensive, but to pay such a reasonable price for something, and then have the product deliver way before your expectations - it's just a great bargain feelings.

I normally have experienced a lot difficulty with dust particles while applying these screen protectors, I decided to take shower and put enough steam in bathroom which removed all dust from air and there are rare chances to get any dust particles on iPad screen. So I do recommend to take steam place to avoid dust during application, which is my best experience so far.

I also used another tip of self-adhesive tape to remove particles of dust from protectors which is great and it works. I am very happy with my purchase and I would say, this is best screen protectors, I ever purchased on Amazon and prices are very cheap as compare to quality. Amazon Keep up these good deals on board.
0Comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.