on 28 January 2013
I bought these headphones on the strength of some reviews saying how comfortable and good they were. For what they were offering, they seemed a pretty good price, too.

When they arrived, there were indeed very comfortable, and cancelled out noise beautifully. I had about 2 weeks where my commutes were positively blissful with minimal chattering school children. The noise of the tube and the bus was also very much dulled such that I could hear my music clearly. Another bonus is that the headphones continue to function as regular non-noise-cancelling headphone if you get caught short without a battery (I understand some don't).

Unfortunately, after a few weeks, a crackling horrible noise started to occur whenever I moved with the headphones on, or just moved the wire. At first, I thought maybe it was due to the low battery, but it continued even after I replaced it. I figure a connection must have come loose somewhere. Having spent close to £100 on these, this isn't really what I expect.

Hopefully these were just a dodgy set. I think I'll order another pair when I get my refund and see what happens. When they worked, they were brilliant so here's hoping.
What's this?