on 12 February 2014
After taking a very long time to find a decent quality LED flood light, I stumbled across Carbon8. With no reviews on Amazon, it was a bit of a punt, but I have to say it's paid off and I am very pleased with my purchase. I've also ordered the same unit in 10w power and am equally impressed.

The light output is quite amazing for a 30w LED. It fills my large garden with a subtle cool white light. It's not glaring like a halogen light (which is good). More "subtle" and even. The light angle is also very wide.
The build quality is superb. Built like a tank.

I'm just taking one star off for two reasons:

1) The holes in the bracket are HUGE and you'd need massive bolts to fix it to the wall. I had to drill my own new holes in the bracket, to take sensible sized bolts/screws. No issue for anyone with a drill and some common sense.
2) The unit itself is very big and heavy. It surprised me how big when I unboxed it. I think this was really designed for commercial environments where this doesn't matter so much but it does look a touch ugly on my house wall.

All in all I'll live with these two slight issues as it's a fantastic light and I'll be buying more to cover the rest of the house.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.