on 13 February 2002
I was so pleased to see that the Partridge Family albums have been put onto CD. I was a great David Cassidy Fan in the early 70s- I have all the Partridge family records on vinyl (now Im showing my age!) I remember many happy hours sitting in my room listening to these songs on a little portable record player - listening to these songs Im transported back to my teens! My favourite song on this disc has to be Point me in the direction of Alberqerque - as a young girl it sounded extrememly exotic altho I had no idea where it was!
So if you are a person "in your prime" as Miss Jean Brodie would say, buy this disc and find yourself transported back in time without the need of expensive time-travel machinery!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details