on 12 March 2010
As a mac user for years, well since 1990, I know what to expect. I already own an iMac running Snow Leopard but thought an up to date MacBook would be good when out to review my photos as I took them.
I was amazed when initially switching on this MacBook that I was offered as an existing Mac user that I could set it up exactly as my iMac is set up. Just make sure they are using the same wireless router and press go. After about an hour ( I did go out in the meantime ) it was finished.
Now not only did it copy address book details, emails, applications etc but when I opened FireFox ( who doesn't use FireFox ? )not only had all my bookmark appeared but each tab opened exactly as I left it on the iMac. Even more to praise those clever people at Apple and wonder why any body still want to buy Microsoft stuff.
Mac computers are fun to own and use.
Mac OS X Snow Leopard: The Missing Manual
0Comment| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?