on 8 January 2011
I have recently bought a bike and wanted a tool to have in my pocket while out and about. After a stressful period looking for the right tool that wasn't over priced, or too cheap, I saw this one and decided to take the plunge.

It arrived very quickly and I have to say I am very impressed. I am a fan of the multi tool and own brands such as Leatherman and Victorinox. I would go as far to say that this is for quality on par. I have used it already and its sturdy in the hand and folds away quickly. the size and shape mean it slides neatly into your back pocket.

If I was to compare its size it is almost the same size as my Nokia 6700 slide mobile, just a fraction smaller in hight and width but slightly thicker. weight is not an issue for me as its only 209g. At the price you have a bargain; at the full asking price its still a good buy.

My one criticism... it doesn't come with a belt pouch! For a few pennies they could have added a nylon pouch so it was easily accessed from the belt. My solution as its remarkably similar to a mobile phone size, I will get a phone pouch and use that. all in all I am pleased with it and feel it will last for a long time.
11 Comment| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?