Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 21 November 2012
I bought this gadget a couple of years ago and thought it was the mutt's nutts (as in rather quite good) at first, it kept my VAIO F-Series very cool when used for extended World of Warcraft sessions and I was very pleased with my it.

Over the course of the last year however, the dial controlling the speed of the fans (and thus the platform's cooling abilities) began to get more erratic and now it's all but packed in. In order to get it working, I have to very gently turn the dial until I hit a 'sweet spot' where the fans kick in but it's impossible to get them spinning at full speed anymore - this is NOT what I expected from this cooling platform as it was expensive compared to others and I very much doubt that I'd buy another Zalman one again.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.