on 17 January 2014
I have to say, the previous reviews on this case swung it for me and I am very glad I listened to them!

I previous purchased the official front only cover from Apple for £35, which I thought was a joke and when I decided I wanted a rear case too, I laughed at the near £65 price tag. So, I took to Amazon and came across this. Ok, it is not real leather (which is what I really wanted) but it looked the part and it was a front and rear case at a great price.

It arrived yesterday, slipped the Ipad Air in and wow, it fitted perfectly and looked amazing. It looks very very classy and feels solid. I am positive I am not the only one who felt that the new iPad Air felt a bit vulnerable without a full case and it is a bit of a stitch up that you have to pay £65 from Apple, to make it feel protected. Being that it is not real leather, I am not sure if it gets scratched, whether it will be obvious that it is not real leather, but hey, without scratches, this looks like a leather case 100%, no matter how closely you look at it.

I took a risk on this and it is has fully paid off. I am only gutted that I have a £35 official Apple cover sitting on the side doing nothing now!
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?